Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 30, 2009

Artist: Jerzy Kulik

Title: The Colours of the Autumn
Genre Classical / Soundtrack

It is wonderfull to me to reaçize that there are orchestral composers hiding out there.

I love classical music and I am a big fan of soundtracks.

Mr. Kulik says in one his webpages: "...In my youth I studied the classical guitar, but I prefer to compose an illustrative or film music.

My achievements are at the moment modest - little of the music to documentary films..."

This piece of composition here fits like a glove as background music for a documentary, in my opinion.

The author uses only computer, nothing is really played here but the sound is very nice.

Strings sounds very close to real ones.

Overall sound is great.

I cannot put it under any classical style. It is different than any orchestral pieces I´ve heard before.

For sure an unique style of composing.

Sometimes reminds me Mozart´s pieces, sometimes Mendelssohn. Do not ask me why, no particular reason.

If you like soundtrack orchestral pieces, this is for you.

Very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment