Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 9, 2009

Artist:Papa Baloo

Title: Wonder Bra
Genre: Rock

It is a live version of this song.

I can feel the band here and it looks like it is a great band.

It is almost a jam session, I believe that the parts are preety much open and Papa Baloo will never play it in the same way twice. This is great!

A band with strong personality, yes.

But, it sounds like crap. Very bad sound really.

Maybe it was recorded in a rehearsal, sound check or live event.

I like songs with good sounding mixes. It is a fact. It is very dificult to me to judge a song in a badly recorded piece.

Vocals also are not great but they are there.

Maybe if the author could record it better I could have a better opinion about it.

Sound is important for a rock band.

No comments:

Post a Comment