Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 23, 2009

Artist: Neanderpaul

Title: I'm gonna get you
Genre: Experimental

The author says that he calls this type of pice "freaky spoken word".

I Do not agree. It is so, so funny. Makes me laugh a lot when I was hearing.

The author here is obviously one of that kind that is a flood of creativity. He must be a very funny guy in a very weird way. I would like to know him.

This song is fresh. Very unexpected and unusual. I like it a lot.

It is simple. It appears that it was recorded in a 4 track machine.

Only a guitar, bass, neanderpaul´s voice and...a cell phone. Imagine that.

The lyrics is also very simple but great in my opinion.

Must be one of that pieces that you love or hate. I put myself in the part that loves it.

The images in this video are nonsense pictures in sequence.

Worth the listening.

Interesting stuff, very creative and unusual.

A must have werd piece.

5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment