Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artist: Hani

Title: Wait Forever
Genre: Pop / Dance

It is very rare a pop/dance/RnB song artist or song fall in to my liking, if you know what I mean.

Most artists that are seeking the pop world Do almost the same thing, use the same formula.

Do not get me wrong, I Do not think it is bad for the scene. Is possible to have "easy listening bounceable" songs and , at the same time, get an true artistic valour.

You feel that in the first time you hear Hani songs. Freshness.

It is pop, yes. It sound like a lot of other things you already heard, yes. It can be in the playlist of a pop radio and fit in, yes.

But also, there is something else about Hani. I have the impression that he is liking what he is doing. And this is great.

Hani is an excellent singer, it is impressive how good an autotune sounds in a well sung voice, I understand why people like it so much in the pop industry.

Again, I must say I would like to read the lyrics as well. I always Do.

Anyway, if I hear this song in a night club in the dance floor I will be not caught in surprise.

A very good pop / dance song.

P.S. I just knew that today is Hani´s birthday. Congratulations! Only 26?

No comments:

Post a Comment