Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artist: Michael Vincent Fusco

Title: Tempo for Sale
Genre: Electronic Noises

Well, this is a tough one to review.

It is that kind of piece that is not musical at all nor rhythmic.

It is a mosaic of eletronic sounds.

Here is what the author post in the song´s page about it:"I was exploring the possibilities of my software, fl studio 9, and figured out some new stuff. Then I went crazy with it. Practically everything is linked to a controller. Some are triggered by the kick, which you will probably be able to hear, and some are triggered by LFOs. The rest is messed up sound."

I like this type of stuff, really. I am afraid there is nothing much to say.

It is agressive, powerfull and very crazy.

Utterly pointless!

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment