Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 9, 2009

Artist: IHMJack

Title: Epic Full Orchestra Music #2
Genre: Orchestral

I like to think that are millions of artists around the world creating and exploring the boundaries of the modern music.

Sometimes it is made with old instruments, old concept of formation. Creating a new possibility for composers to reach the potentiality of an orchestra.

Author´s intention is great. I will not put under judgement the author´s choice of notes and arrangements.

It is his personal vision and I understand it.

My point is: if you want a fake orchestra, you have to make it sound like a real one.

And yes, it is possible.

In recognition and in an abet, I have to say it is not well mixed and the sounds do not stick together.

I dont want to be especific about frequencies and about why some instruments are more dificult to fake than others.

I think the author needs improvement in his sampling knowledge.

Sounds could be better. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment