Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Artist: Brett Howe

Title: What do you got (If You don't got love)
Genre: Acoustic

A new singer/songwriter is borning here.

It appears that the author is in that stage when he is starting to explore the musical world. Making the first songs, recording the first ideas.

There is not much info at the artists page, so I really Do not know muuch about him.

What I know is : he have a nice voice, plays the acoustic guitar well and writes music from the heart.

I think he must be a young fellow by the photo. For a "kid" he is doing preety wel in my opinion.

I liked the song very much, the words wirten have a meaning, this is so rare:

"Well Yesterday I was just sittin, alone lone lone, thinking about life
And aint it funny we throws ourselves like skippin stones, just hoping we did things right
Cause yesterday I thought, what do we ever really got, even if we have lot what do we got if we dont got love, love love love, what do we got if we aint got love

And Everyone seems to be so tentative, scared to make mistakes,
Well Today I thought, im gonna live live live and love you, even if my heart breaks

Well Im gonna give you all of my heart, my dear friend
Just try not to tear it apart, cause I need it forever, and til the end"

This is a really good start.

Of course, the recording is bad. but you can have an idea of the song. Perhaps the author could study a bit more about recording. It will certainly not hurt.

I hope to hear more from MR. Howe soon.

Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment