Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Artist: Artificial Wonders

Title: RISE Redux (AURA)
Genre: Electronic / Games Soundtrack / Experimental

This is a piece wich is part of a game soundtrack named AURA.

It is a very experimental piece, so to speak.

Several eletronic noises and synths goes along with ethereal choir and poetry.

I can see it playing along in a level end boss, as the author sugests here:

"...Leviathan, for all intents and purposes, is a badass. A very sick, evil, twisted, and maniacal badass, but nonetheless, a badass. This first fight is meant to be one of the most memorable bits of the earlier parts of the game, but I felt like the original version of RISE plays it off as any other boss fight. So, I gave Leviathan a different genre altogether - Industrial..."

The author post up a lot of info about how he done it and why, wich I think is very info for the gear/software heads, like me.

It is a noisy piece, agressive tone that mekes you feel uncorfortable but I think it is just what the author intended.

Very nice piece, makes me wonder about where and when I can found this game AURA.

No comments:

Post a Comment