Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 9, 2009

Artist: 333maxwell

Title: Do I Love You
Genre: ?

I am not going to say what I think about the eletronic drums. It could be better. Does that affect the song? Nop.

What can you say about a love song? I feel, as a composer, a great respect for someone who can express something so divine in a simple way like this.

How can I say it sounds bad? How can I say the voice is too this or that? How can I criticize how the author understands love?

"...You and I could reach the sky
Unless I'm just another guy
But the way you hold me is like you've told me
I can see it in your eye..."

Meaning is something so rare nowadays.

Thank you for allow me to breed a little.

This is definitely the strangest review I ever made.

It broke my heart.

5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment