Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Artist: ashadowman

Title: How many Last Straws
Genre: Acoustic

I had some problems classifing this song. It was posed under "Pop" by the author. I am not sure if I agree.

ashadowman have a strong country vein but this song is not a country song either.

Genre apart, this piece is very well performed. All guitars, bass and voice were played by the author, only the drums were programed (very well programed by the way).

The drums give an excellent beat to the song, very nice.

I like very much the playing style of Mr ashadowman. The harmonics solo is just awesome.

Everything is well dosed, no virtuosism.

I have to say that the author is not the best singer ever but it works.

A good song no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment