Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artist: Andrew K-Rock

Title: 2012
Genre: Electronic

Yeah, the end of the world theme is gaining terrain again, it happens from time to time.

This is kind an industrial song. For my taste the intro (can I call that?) is too long.

The drums really enters only at 1:22. It gives me the impression that I was expecting 1 minute and 22 seconds to the song begins.

Great drums line by the way, I like it a lot.

When it happens, the result is pleasant. I like the attitude of this song.

It is almost a soundtrack. All the stops and gos are very refreshing. I can see a lot of images in my head, images of the planet we live.

At a point some voices enters and I think that it could have more speech (I am wondering thinking about Larry Ludwick and Jon Bushaway doing something here)

By the name you could expect somehing dark and agressive. Well, it is kind of dark, it is kind of agressive but it is also beautifull.

I cannot see it as an apocaliptical song.

It is very fresh in fact.

I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment