Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 16, 2009

Artist: ZEBRABOOK

Title: alien bottle of love
Artist: ZEBRABOOK
Genre: Electronic

Zebrabook is a project from Mr. Jon Bushaway.

Mr bushaway is very well known in my reviews with his other project named "the dead company".

Zebrabook is quite differnt from the musical poetry work of "the dead company".

Zebrabook appears to be a lot more chill out/lounge eletronic music.

I was expecting something tremendously original, as usual, from Mr Bushaway. This is not the case. I think this is very easy listening. Don´t get me wrong, I kinda liked it.

I prefer innovative stuff, I must say. This song is far from being a bad song.

Very well engineered, the sound is crisp and clear. The sounds choice are very nice. Smooth electronic ambiences fill out the track. Panoramic changes gives a pleasant movement sensation. Everything is smooth and very well put.

Unfair if you compare it to "the dead company", wich have an unique freshness and originality, but if are lounge kind of listener this must be switable to your ears.

A nice job indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment