Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Artist: Craig Maxim

Title: Coming home
Genre: Rock Ballad

When lurking in the artists page, what I do often, I was immediatelly hipnotized by this song.

Such a beatifull piece.

Arrangements, sound, solos, voice, lyrics, everything is great here.

Mr. Maxim is an artist that got that country feeling. I have to say thta he is something more.

You can notice he an experienced composer/musician.

The vocal performance here is absolutelly outstanding. The notes choice are just perfect. I like it a lot.

I have just one thing to add. The drum sound is a bit...weak. Does this jeopardize the song? Not at all.

Keyboards here sounds great too.

Indeed a great piece of composition, full of passion.

A must have song.

No comments:

Post a Comment