Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, November 30, 2009

Artist: Colin

Title: Future Past
Genre: Pop

Oh god, sometimes I think if I am being too harsh.

I believe that to be a musician/singer/songwriter you have to study hard. Dedication is the key.

I Do not think I am better or worst than any other artist. I remember when I was a beginer and my songs sounded very bad.

My performances were poor and I noticed that.

I realize it was a gift, because many so called "artists" Do not have a clue about what are they doing.

I Do not want to flame anyone, I am learning how to see the good things first. The good is always there, it is said.

This song is, let me say, horrible.

Vocal performance is horrible. Lyrics are very poor, not much to say here.

Arrangements are boring and overall mix is bad.

It is not working for me in any aspect.

Needs a lot of work.

I am trying but I cannot find anything good in this song, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment