Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Artist: neanderpaul

Title: Let it go
Genre: Pop Rock

This is an easy listening song.

No virtuosism or musical malabarism. The author is not trying to impress the listener. It appears to me that he just want make the listener fell confortable. Well, he is achieving his goal.

By the artist´s photo I was expecting a heavy metal/ Rock song. His iamge is somewhat agressive but the is so cute, so to speak.

Here is a piece of the lyrics:

"I only want want what is best for you.
If I seem to be confused. It is for you.
It is for you.
´Cause what I´ve got to say is so hard.
I don´t even know if I can put it out in a song...

...I just wanted you to know.

That you should let it go..."

The voice is great (neanderpaul himself?), very well sung.

I have just two minor observations:

1st: The mp3 quality is not too good (not too bad either) but could be better. I think it is a bit lofi to my taste.

2nd: Perhaps the voice could enter earlyer. A 50 seconds intro here is , in my opinion, unnecessary. Could be much more "to the point" so to speak. I have to say it is a personal opinion.

Anyway, this is a great easy listening pop rock song.

Could be listening it on the radio.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment