Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Artist: Philip Montgomery

Title: Morons
Genre: Country

A funny song. Everything here was recorded in a 4 track machine by the author.

This song have an excellent vibe and this is great!

Mr. Montgomery appears to be a very nice and funny person.

I would like that I have have the lyrics writen, I cannot understand 100%.

It is about a stupid, stinky girl, If I am not mistaken. Funny as hell.

Everything is clear and bright. Obviouslly made with very few equipment.

But it reaches it´s goal. I am an admirer of this kind of country storytell.

The voices are very nice, specially the doubled part. Very well sung.

I am looking forward to hear more from Mr. Motgomery.

Well done.

Simple and direct. He is not trying to amuse the listener.

Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment