Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artist: Black Tiger Moss

Title: Dark Summer
Genre: Acoustic Rock

Well, there is not much info about the project in the artists page. I assume it is a band. Where are the lyrics by the way?

I can se they are from UK. At the begining I thought she (the singer) was singing in an exotic language, I understand very little about what is being sung. It is kind of veiled sound.

Do not get me wrong, I liked the voice, mostly. I just think it could be a lot better without the vibrato thing, I Do not like it. The voice timbre is great. It is smooth and beautifull and it is very well sung. Reminds me Enya sometimes.

The arrangements are nice, unusual, unique. It is not like anything you have heard before. The band is constructing a "voice" like I say sometimes.

Excellent composing, I wish I could understand more. I can only understand like 10% of the lyrics.

Maybe a violin, a fiddle or some other acoustic/exotic instruments could fit in beautifully.

I am looking forward to hear more from the Black Tiger Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment