Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Artist: LOkal Motif

Title: For The Love
Genre: HipHop

I really don´t like to repeat myself so often but there is no lyrics posted at the artists page. This is very bad in my opinion.

Said that, I have to say that this kind of song is not the kind I like. I don´t understand why someone would like a song like that.

The music is repetitive, the lyrics got no message or image. I don´t know, perhaps it is just me.

I usually like the tracks from Lokal Motif. Not in this case. It is not working for me.

As usual, I am trying to be honest.

The good aspect here is that is well produced and, why not, well sung.

In fact this song is not working for me.

I like the more agressive tracks from Lokal Motif.

Why bother Do anything else??

No comments:

Post a Comment