Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Artist: Eddie Smotkin

Title: 5th Year Senior
Genre: HipHop

Hiphop songwriters appears to be on fire. SO many people making hiphop songs. It is difficult to make a difference when everyone seems to be doing the same song.

This song is not different from other hiphop songs.

What I can think is that it remionds me some of the rap songs for the 80´s.

Overall sound is ok.

Drums sound could be better.

Bass sound could be better.

Lyrics could be posted at the artists page (yeah , I don´t get tired to say that)

I like the timbre of the voice and the sing style of the rapper.

The lyrics means nothing to me: "...get drunk, get laid, get pot, get food..." ?? Seriously

Just another hiphop song.

Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment