Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Artist: Charly Manlove

Title: Strange World Snippet
Genre: Pop

First of all, what a weird name, hehe.

This one begins with a nice piano/strings/glokenspiel riff, very musical.

The song itself is very musical, you could say it is RnB.

The beat is strong and simple, perhaps too strong but I think it is only a matter of volume.

It is not a groundbrealing song but it is nice. At least it is musical and , nowadays, it is a great thing in my opinion.

Elements are well dosed and the sounds choice are nice.

The only thing that bothers me here is the voice. It is drowning in effects. Too much reverb for my taste.

Also the vocal performance is not particularly good. Not bad but only that: not bad.

Needs some minor technical improvements but is an "ok" song.

Too simple for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment