Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Artist: the dead company

Title: fighting back ft Larry Ludwick
Genre: Experimental

TDC is a costumer here.

I am glad to have such a good artists submiting his songs at my reviews thread.

This piece is another excellent composition from Mr. Bushaway.

Prepare yourself to listen. It is a long one. 13 minutes.

It begins with an nice ambience.

Then Larry voice enters delivering this sad poetry:

"Thats my child they are burying
I wish it was me
I could have taken his place
I wanted to take his place ..."

What can I say?

I just hope it is just in the imagination of Mr. Bushaway.

I cannot imagine how could be such a loss.

Great ambiences, interesting sounds, cool beats.

Special mention to the banjo like loop, weird and effective.

A great piece from a great experimental composer.

Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment