Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Artist: Twisted Angel

Title: On My Grind- Feat. Jaygo and MC Gillis
Genre: HipHop

Here is a great hiphop song with some cool synths on it. I like it.

It is simple and the beat is also groovy. Groovy and simple. I like simplicity. It is not poluted.

The song is well produced, I just have some minor critics to make an improvement in my opinion.

The voice that enters at 01:05 is too low in volume. A 3 db boost could do the job nicely.

The voice that enters at 01:34 is, how can I say this in a nice way?, too weird for my taste. I don´t know what to think about it. It makes me laugh but I think the singer is trying to be very serious. It is just not convincing me. Also he is not breeding properly. I like the other voices by the way.

Anyway, a nice song.

I would like to see the lyrics posted at the artists page.

Simple and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment