Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Artist: KLUGMO

Title: Hey Bartender
Genre: Country

The country genre appears to be a bit dead at the moment (at least outside USA).

Particularly, I am an admirer of the genre. I am not a exoert in the subject but I know when I see a good genre in front of me.

What is good about country music is that is very musical and it is frm the heart. You can feel that. It is undeniable.

This song is the example of a good song.

Very wel produced.

Very musical, not like the unheardable atonal crap you heard everyday in the radio.

Excellent production. Sounds great! Crisp and clear.

Vocal performance is briliant. I am not an american native but I understand 100% of what is being sung.

Guitar performances are just great.

The lyrics got a simple theme and sounds just right.

Excellent work.

5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment