Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Artist: X

Title: Revenge
Genre: Hiphop

This one is a great hiphop song (something very rare to me to say).

Agressive as hell. Heavy stuff. I love it.

The beat is slow and fat. Sounds great.

There are some eletronic pads that are very well put.

Excellent choice of sounds.

It is a shame that the author did not post up the lyrics. I would like to read it to understand 100% of what he is singing.

The vocal performance is great. You can hear the confidence in the voices.

I have just one complain.

The voices are too bright for my taste. I can hear a fast delay as well. Could be a bit dryer in my opinion. Does it jeopardize the song? Nop, not at all.

The songs ending is just great, you have to listen.

A must have hiphop song.

5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment