Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Artist: Brett Howe

Title: If I Got Away
Genre: Acoustic

Excellent songwriter/singer here.

Brett Howe is just in the begining of his artistic path.

What a begining, I must say.

The guy is a natural born composer.

This is an excellent "from the bedroom" song.

It is very visual and imaginative music.

Simple and beautifull.

The voice is just great and makes you see all the images he is singing:

"...I wanna feel the Oceanside,
I wanna hear the breeze of the trees
I wanna be alright,
I wanna be at ease


I want to be at peace with this crazy world
I want to fall in love with a beautiful girl
And maybe it can all come true
If I got away..."

Mr. Howe, I hope you keep composing like that, from the heart.

Looking forward to hear more from Brett Howe.

5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment