Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Artist: Ian Dadon

Title: Sane Man
Genre: Acoustic

Mr. Dadon is definitely a great composer. I like his songs very much.

This song is somewhat sad but beautifull:

"...Push yourself, above the rest
To get pulled down, again
The simple feeling, the strain
The penetrating pain
Begins to slowly scream....

They cant, treat me as I am
Im a sane, sane, sane man..."

Again, Mr Dadon shows that he knows how to sing.

His vocal performance is great. Perhaps he could learn to control a little bit more of his breeding. It could help making him an excellent top singer.

It is amazing what he can do with his voice in a instinctive way ( I am guessing here, I don´t know if he got singing lessons)

I just think that the voice sound is overprocessed. I would prefer a cleaner voice here. It is pointless to screw up the voice like that. People only do that when the singer is horrible. This is not the case. The singer is very good.

Anyway it is a great piece of composition.

Production could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment