Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Artist: Mi'Kalibur

Title: Dying to Live
Genre: HipHop

First of all: where are the lyrics? I need to read it in order to understand, I am not a native american. English is not my language. I believe this is true to many listeners as well. That said, I have to say I liked what I understood. It is a christian rap if I am not mistaken. Nop, I am not religious at all.

Ok, here is something a bit different from the usual rap songs.

A strong intro, I must say.

The beat is very cool in my opinion.

Special mention to the eletric piano, fits like a glove.

I think the bass could be more, humm, developed, if you know what I mean.

Overall sound is nice but a bit dull to my ears. I feel a great lack of high frequencies.

Anyway, I really liked this song.

I would like to hear it well mixed/mastered.

Well done

No comments:

Post a Comment