Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Artist: nirmala07

Title: Piano Improvisation 14.12.2009
Genre: Instrumental

Nirmala is a great experimental improvisation composer. I have to say I am a fan of her unique work.

Her pieces are always fresh and unique. A rare virtude nowadays.

This song is not experimental. It reminds me some of Enya songs. Specially the left hand (tone, fifth, tone, fifth)

It is an improvisation as the title points and it shows also that the author is a good piano player as well.

I think that she could have been a bit more creative and give a name to the song. It could help to atract more listeners and give us a clue about what the song is about.

I believe that all songs is about something. I am curious about what this song could be about .

The piano sound used here is very nice in my opinion. It is a bit electronic and it is very dry, so to speak.

A nice pice that shows a great talent on improvisation by Nirmala.

Again, as usual, it is a 5 stars in my opinion.

Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment