Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Artist: LOkal Motif

Title: Motive Motive
Genre: HipHop

Here a great hiphop song with an intense beat and agreat base.

The base is a bit repetitive to my taste, I would prefer more changes in the chords.

The guitar riff is nice, it has that "sweet child o´mine" vibe on it but after 1 minute uninterruptedly it begins to work like brain damage.

Perhaps it is just a matter of taste.

Most hiphop producers seem to like the repetitive bases.

I just don´t understand why.

The vocal performance is great.

I will not say again about the lyrics not posted in the page (ops!)

About the sound: It is not bad but it appears to me that it is not properly encoded (the mp3 version), could be better.

I have listened to other songs of Motif and they usually sounds very nice.

Not bad but not new.

If you like the genre it could be a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment