Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Artist: Nik Heinemann

Title: My Song 39
Genre: Instrumentals : Hip Hop ???

In the artists page Mr. Heinemann wrote:

"...My beats are very simple, as I don't really think that all the sophisticated drumlines and transitions that the other producers use are necessary to make a good beat. All the extra complex stuff that requires years of experience is cool, but, I don' t think that it really changes the song..."

Well, I have to agree with the author in some aspects. His beats are simple.

Drumlines in this song are not sophisticated and there are no transitions.

In fact it is only a 46 seconds piece, a draft.

In the interview we got this:

"...Your influences?
None, Im so good that I don't need other people's music to inspire my own music...
...Anything else...?
Just because Im not as dedicated as the other producers does not mean that I am not as good as them."

Mr. Heinemann thinks that he is a good producer. This is nice. It is the first step to actually become a good producer.

He claims that he don´t have any influences. I have to say it is not true. His "beats" sounds like many others you will find around the scene. His music is obviously "inspired" by the masses.

I have to disagree again about what he said: a good producer dont have to be dedicated.

In fact, this song shows a great lack of creativity.

Not even a name for the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment