Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Artist: WhoisSBE

Title: SouthWest
Genre: HipHop

It is incredible how there are so many rap artists around.

It seems to me that everyone is trying to make the same song. It is just me?

Now I will quote myself:"...where are the lyrics? I need to read it in order to understand, I am not a native american. English is not my language. I believe this is true to many listeners as well..."

I could have a better opinion about the song if I could understand 100%. I simply can´t. Perhaps this song is just for north-american nation.

The base is preety much like many beats you hear around, nothing new here.

The vocal performance is nice, I like the accent and attitude.

I have to say that the voices sounds weird to my ears, too sibilant, I don´t know.

Production here is not great but it is heardable.

Could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment