Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: Ron Vogel

Title: I saw die
Genre: Rock

Powerfull epic song.

It makes me reminds me two of my prefered bands of my youth: Whitesnake and Queensryche.

I have to say I don´t like the hammond sound and line. It could be deleted in my opinion.

Other than that it is a very nice piece of composition.

Well arranged, well performed.

Excellent chords progression.

Maybe the overall sound could be a bit more deep and crisp. A matter of taste?

The lyrics were posted in the song´s page, for my luck:

"Moisture in the air, the tough smell of freedom.
Entrancing, as a cold pair of eyes
I hit the brakes, and you hit the dash...as sudden as a lightning flash
Your enlightened soul floats up into the air
As I run my fingers thought your blood soaked hair
You just smile, then you close your eyes
I hear thunder roll and look up to the skies..."

Excellent concept beautifully writen.

Well done.

I like everything in this song except for the hammond part.

Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment