Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: Ron Gragg

Title: That's Why (We Sing)
Genre: Rock : Instrumental Rock

Mr. Gragg is a nice person. Polite and gentile. Just for this he have my respect and admiration.

Said that, I expect he wants the usual honesty I try to bring here at my reviews. I have to be honest no matter what.

This song shows that Mr Gragg is a good musician.

Good guitar player but a terrible producer, I must say.

I really wanted to say good things about this song but I can´t.

Drums got a terrible sound and sometimes are out of beat (or all the rest of instruments are out of beat? I can´t say)

There is nothing much to say.

I like the riffs, reminds me a bit of early Rush songs but it sounds bad.

Anyway, being a nice person is half way done.

Rare things these days.

I hope Mr Gragg can spend some hours studying and lapidating his producer skills.

Could be better

No comments:

Post a Comment