Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: MzMUFFIN

Title: Underwater
Genre: Pop?

I really don´t want to flame anyone here. Said that I hope the author understand my point of view wich is not unique. It is jus an honest opinion.

This song is not working for me.

A two chords base for 3 minutes and nothing more is not the type of song that will convince me.

The base is not just two chords eternally, it is also extremelly bad. No, to be bad it have to be a lot better than that, it is beyond bad, it is beyond horrible.

I have to say that the author needs urgent singing lessons. She is not breeding properly and her pronunciation is horrible.

Singing is an art and needs years of practice and dedication to achieve a nice result.

As I said before, I am not here to flame anyone but I sid I would provide honest opinions.

I cannot say it is good.

Maybe the lyrics is not bad...but it is not good either.

I will not give a BOOOOOO because I think that the author do not have the understanding of how bad the song is.

Anyway, a BOOOOO is needded here.

BOOOOOOOO

Sorry, I didn´t like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment