Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Artist: Black Chamber

Title: Stalker
Genre: Experimental hiphop beat

All experimental music is great to me. The simple act of an artist running this path is absolutelly great to me. I hope someday I can do the same.

At first you can say it is just noise and a beat. But it is not.

The author post something that can help the understanding: "This is the mellow version of another song of mine called 'prey'. This time from the perspective of the stalker"

Yes, I can hear it and imagining a predator "stalking" the prey with the coldness of an animal.

There is some interesting, how can I say, screaming distorted noises. Sometimes it sounds like a guitar but I bet it is not.

Captive ambiences in a dense atmosphere.

Frighten and cold.

Interesting work for the experimental genre.

Could work great with a creepy rap singer like Cristopher Lee.

I can imagine also about Jon Bushaway wroting something and Larry Ludwick delivering the voice.

Imagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment