Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: Mid-Kid Productions

Title: Losing You
Genre: Instrumental Hiphop

The author puts it under "Instrumentals/hardcore". Wel, it is instrumental but it is far from being hardcore.

Well, How can I be nice here? I will try.

I like the sounds used here. Overall sound is big and powerfull. Rythms are well constructed. Everything sounds fine.

I am wondering: at what level this is really composed or it is just a copy/paste production?.

Is the author a musician or a mosaic artist?

Drums are too well done to my ears. In other hand the harmonic/melodic part is weak.

It seems a work of a person that got not much musical background.

I don´t know if I like it or hate it. I can´t have an opinion if I don´t have more information.

I appears to my ears that it is a copy/paste work because it sounds good but it got a lack of maturity wich implies it is not a 100% original work.

Good? Yes, it is.

Original? I really don´t know but I hope so.

If it is original it is a nice work for the crowded/saturated genre but it is like trying to sell bananas in 1.000 hectare free bananas plantation.

Unfortunately, the author is paying for the errors of the genre he choose.

Anyway, a nice hiphop work.

No comments:

Post a Comment