Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist:     Just F.A.M. (Freshset)

Title:      Goodbye
Genre:     HipHop

This is the first review of the year.

Perhaps it is just the christmas spirit still rolling on me but the intro here appears to be very christmas like, if you know what I mean.

Thankfully, the author post up the lyrics in the artist´s page. This is a nice and rare attitude. Don´t ask me why.

"Freedom/ and unconditional times/ see them/ as they separate and die/ feel them/ as they shrivel up and cry/ that´s how I feel inside/ as the tears slide by/ my eyes/ I realize times have changed/ but im fine with how it turned out/ I´ll stay the same/ no matter what/ I won´t give into hate/ you can do me wrong/ clown my songs/ and act so fake/ but to me/ im still the winner in the end/ you claim to be Christian but your sinning and then/ some/ folks will mention/ names to replace your given/ a wench huh? Yup/ but I never learn my lesson/ for forgiveness is eternally within/ and pressure/ bursts pipes in my heart/ my love is gone/ farewell/ I´m movin on ..."

Yes, the message is nice. It is always nice when you spread the word about forgiveness, even if you are not a christian. I am not a religious person, by the way.

I have to be honest here, the song is boring to my ears. Makes me sleepy. I yawn a dozen times while listen to it, and it is 9:00 o´clock in the morning.

Overall sound is fine, vocal performance is ok (despite the "out of key/tune" voices in the refrain)

It is a piece that is not really making me jump. It doesn´t makes me happy aswell.

It doesn´t have a great sound or perfect arrangements.

I don´t know what to think.

It is fine but nothing else than fine.

Could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment