Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: John Venkiah

Title: It Feels So Good
Genre: Pop/Funk/R'n'B/Disco

John Venkiah, as far as I understand from his bio, is a 23 years old musician studying to be a batchelor in jazz piano in Malmö, Sweden.

You can hear in this píece he is an excellent and refined composer.

The chords progression here are simply perfect. Shows a very well taste from the composer. At the same time it is very easy listening.

Also his singing skills are great, excellent vocal performance! ( I assume he produced, play and sung in this piece)

The pianos, both acoustic and electric are awesome. Amazing piano performance.

I like everything in this song.

It reminds me a lot Michael Jackson´s old songs. And this you will not hear from me everyday.

I have just one thing to say in a constructive way: Perhaps the mix/mastering could be improved. It sounds a bit "airy" to mee. Too much in the highs for my ears.

Other than that it is just a perfect song.

Well done.

5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment