Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Artist: Brett Howe

Title: Can't Let You Fade
Genre: Acoustic

Another one from Mr. Howe. Another great one, I must say.

Here is an author wich is a natural composer.

Songs from the heart where even the not so great production do not jeopardize the greatness of the composition.

I am a fan of love songs. This one is a very good love song.

"...Can't you see that I just want to love you
cause if we do it right, i think we got it made
And no matter where you go
I cant let you fade, I cant let you fade..."

Only an acoustic guitar and a good singer. What else do you need?

Excellent love song made with simplicity. Extremely hard to achieve. Rare are the ove songs that sounds great. This one does.

Excellent work!

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment