Daniel Eboli´s "Sapiens Ludens"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Artist: Radoslav Zdravkovic

Title: Christmas TV Commercial
Genre: Classical

It is great to see so many classical music composers.

This piece is supposed to be in a christmas commercial. I believe it is just a demo from an artist trying to "get into the market".

For a TV commercial? Humm, it is fine I guess, having in mind that commercial´s music is preety bad.

The melody and arrangements here are nice but it sounds a bit fake to my ears. I believe it is need a lot of post processing work to make classical music with samples in order to sound convincing enough.

The percussion parts in this piece are just perfect, sounds really realistic. I can say the same about the celesta, very realistic.

I cannot say the same about the woodwinds. It is really hard to make it convincing.

Musical composition is very good but the sound needs some improvement on sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment